My High School Life | Tristansha's Stories

09.00.00


Well, Hello and welcome back!

I feel weird.

As you know I just go to high school lately, yeah I’m now high school student and have a lot of homework. But that’s how school work right?

Hahaha, but anyway, this week I just want to share some story with you guys, as always, story is always be my favorite thing in this blog, so let’s just start.

So now, I’m a high school student, it’s funny to think that high school is fun but at fact it’s not that fun. Of course it’s not really fun, it’s high school not a kindergarten. But overall high school is not that bad. The sad thing is just we still have homework. But I think that’s how school work. You go to school, study and the teacher will give you homework, and the next day you will repeat all of that, every day except Sunday.

High school is very different with middle school. Not just the system but also the people, teacher, and also the feeling. The people of high school is kind of people who serious for their future but also enjoying their life. They’re not act serious, they’re really serious about their future, but they don’t want to miss their young life. You can say that high school people is a people who want to be fun with life but they have homework for their future life. That’s not funny, I know.

The teacher. Teacher in high school is kind of teacher that never want to miss their time with their student. Even when they have to, they will give us some task to do. That’s the teacher in high school. But that’s really worth, so we have something to do in school, not just sit and talk about the neighbor who broke their plate inside of the toilets with our friend. We better do our task than talk about that at school, that’s what the teacher of high school think.

Next, the feeling. The feeling of being high school student is amazing. I never feel this excited when I go to school before. Going to high school is like going to the place where everyone discuss about a lot of new thing you never known before, and that’s exciting to me. The feeling of knowing that you’ll find the new thing to study, new thing to discuss, new thing to debate with each of your friends is always exciting. The feeling of go to high school is exciting even when homework will ruin it later, but it still exciting to go to high school.

Well, now you know why I don’t consistently posted on this blog, it’s because I don’t have a good idea about what will I write on this blog that may can entertaining all of you guys. Because as you know all of you is a special people in my life, so yeah everything should be special too.

Okay, it’s already so long story about my high school. So last but not least the profit from this post is, “be serious with your future, but never forget to enjoy your young life”. You just be young once in a lifetime so enjoy it!

Thank you for reading this! If you enjoy, give a comment “I love ice cream” and share!! Thank you, lots love, Sha.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Anjir, gue nggak bisa kalo komen pake bahasa Inggris. Gue ngerti sih dikit2 nih, ini ngebahas gimana lo di SMA kan ya? Ngebandingin pas lo SMP sama SMA kan? Bener nggak sih? Semoga gue bener 😬

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. bener koook, dapet 100 tanpa remidi selamaaat yaa :D:D

      Hapus
  2. gw jadi kangen masa gw sekolah dulu haha

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I know, masa sekolah adalah masa masa dengan penuh kenangan

      Hapus

Terima kasih sudah meluangkan waktunya untuk membaca dan berkomentar.