Giving Up On Dreams

05.00.00

Hello, peps!


It's been a long time since the last post. Really sad to say that I've been busy with school life lately. I know I got lots of free time, but you know homework has taken it from me, so sad, isn't it?


Lately, I've been caught up with lots of things, whether it's new or old, but little did I know, all things I've ever done are drawing more and more memories in my heart. I somehow sad cause there are some days I just left hanging. But one day, as I watched television there's a CEO that said "It's okay to do 'nothing' in one day long", and it's totally made me inspired, thanks to that CEO whose I don't remember the name.


As I get older day by day, I always feel like I get more busy and busy. I don't say that I don't like it, I truly enjoy the "business" that I'm in, but however, I'm still a human, I'm not an angel, or maybe a unicorn, even when I wished I'm a unicorn (who doesn't, right?). I do feel tired and somehow wanted to stop it for maybe a day or two, but time is NEVER stopping. Yes, time is always running and the clock always ticking. So what should I do? or you do [maybe]? yes, right, we should keep running. Days by days as I'm getting busier, I always remember that my dreams are still too far to reach, and my velocity is still far from enough to get my dreams.


So, I stayed. I stay to running for my dreams, I stay to dreaming more and more even when my life is getting busier. "I won't regret a thing" that's everything I thought to myself. Even when the truth is I do regret one or two things, or maybe something like 50 things and more. But at least I've done my best. I get lack of sleep. But I never regret doing it. And at the end of the day, I always remind myself that dreams are made for us to reaching, not just being a dream as the sun replaced by the moon.


Lastly, I just want to remind all of you guys, also myself. That how tired are us from reaching our dreams please NEVER EVER GIVING UP on reaching your dreams. You can take a little break but don't ever really break the dreams. Just remember how hard you've worked and how hard it's started. I've ever given up on my dreams and trust me, the sorrow still coming to my dreams in my sleep. So please, how tired you are, how messed up you are, just don't give up on the dreams you build. Just keep walking and reaching your dreams.

At the end of the day, you'll realize even when your dreams are in the stars, your dreams are actually not really that far. The stars are here all the time. And you'll surely get your dreams or maybe more than your dreams. Keep reaching and never give up.


Sha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Terima kasih sudah meluangkan waktunya untuk membaca dan berkomentar.