Sha Rewind 2018 | A huge year!!!

20.38.00

Hello, 2018 has been a great year so far. Of course, there were so many ups and downs, but more than that, this year is amazing. As 2018 goes to the end, I will have a little rewind here, please keep on reading :)

At the very beginning of 2018, I could feel that this year gonna be huge, not just for me but for a lot of people. I know recently, a lot of people has been shared how hard 2018 was for them, yup it was hard for me as well. But I always think that every year, will have each hardness and happiness, so I carry on that. So yeah, the short thing to say "STAY POSITIVE"

This year has been a really long yet amazing year. I've learned a lot of things this year, not just academic but also in life. I've met a lot of people too, and it made me very happy and very grateful. The fact that this year was a year when I traveled a lot, made me really happy. I found so many happiness this year, so I grateful for that. More than that, I also experienced so many good things.

This year is my first ever year to travel alone with my friend but not on school trip vibes, so it was a really good experience and chance because finally for the very first time I can go out hahaha. This year is also the year of my school trip, and I was very happy and will always remind that day as the most memorable, and beautiful day in life :).

2018 has been a really kinda hard year for my academic program. I got through a lot of challenges and downs in this year. Thankfully I can pass that time pretty good. This year has made me learn that everything will go well, just hold on a little bit when the storm is attacking, and remember that God's plan is the best plan that we can get. I'm grateful for everything that has happened this year to my education and hoping for the better next year, aamiin.

In 2018, I also learned a lot that social media is a huge toxic nowadays. I know there are a lot of good things there, but if there's good there must be a bad thing too. I found a lot of happy people in social media which made me sad for my life. I know that anyone can share whatever they want, and also we can choose whatever we want to see as well. I actually happy when I saw a good post, but also, I can't lie to myself that when someone has received something good, I always compare myself to those people, and it truly hurt my mind so bad. In 2018, it has been a hard war between me and my social media hahaha, I took some breaks too this year. With hope, I can be a better person and grow well in the future :)


2018 may haven't been the year for me, because I still have so many dreams left in the list, but so far so good. Thank you so much for everyone who spent this year with me, whoever you are, I want to say my gratitude towards you, and it was really good to have you this year, thank you. LET'S DO BETTER NEXT YEAR!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Terima kasih sudah meluangkan waktunya untuk membaca dan berkomentar.