Blur.

08.00.00

It's just me, or it's the real things that happen in life?
Friendship?
a relation when people know each other, talking to each other, hang out with each other, a particular relationship between two friends.
It seems so amazing in my eyes.
The smile, the laugh, the tears and everything in it, just amazing
like I just can feel my self dancing inside of it.

Everything just amazing until I can't see it anymore
until it become so blurry in my eyes
and then I realize everything just a life that I dreaming of,
friendship that I own is just a blur thing that I don't understand at all.

But inside of everything that I don't understand,
I still hoping you understand that I need you,
to be my friends, as always
don't change too much, don't grow up too fast,
cause I need you to make this life filled by friendship,
a relation when people know each other, and calling each other "F.R.I.E.N.D"
or maybe "B.E.S.T..F.R.I.E.N.D" 


it's actually a fail pict, cause my friends shake the phone, but it turn good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Terima kasih sudah meluangkan waktunya untuk membaca dan berkomentar.