CLASS SHUFFLE | Story Time.

21.58.00

Hey guys! welcome back!!

So yeah, I know I haven't posted anything this week and there's also a reason behind those, so I've been so busy with school and I actually don't have the idea about what thing I want to post. I actually really want to post about "tips to make you sleep better" but for that post, I still need to explore more thing that maybe help you guys sleep better. SO I probably will do that next week, PROBABLY, I'm not promising I will but I try to make it up next week.

Anyway, I've done my first-semester exam in December, it was a good exam tho even when I kinda got to study harder for every day, and I couldn't do my best on some of the topics, cause you know I just couldn't know what is the right answer. But the exam is over, and there's a rumor spread that after we got our report card, our classes will be separated according to every student value, which is kind of nightmare for me. I mean, I've already comfortable with every people on my classes at the moment. Like I really like all of my classmates, and I still want to be in the same classes as them. Cause they're already my family even when they do not realize it. But they also my enemy, they're like my family but an enemy. I don't hate them, but they're like an enemy on education, but a good friend, family on another thing. You can say that I really grateful to meet them, to friends with them.

But, the rumor is not a rumor anymore once we got back to school. And my school has been taken the decision, they will shuffle all of the tenth grades according to every student value. And all I could say is, at the moment every tenth-grade student shocked. Everybody was screaming in disbelief. And there was me looking to all of my friends, and all I could say was just "no, no I don't want this to be happen". I couldn't explain what I felt at that time, but I now know I did not ready for any of class shuffle, I didn't ready enough to having a new classes family. No, I didn't mean I don't know much about another people that are not in my class, I know another friend too, but like your classmates are different with a friend in your school even you're in the same generation.  Cause you meet and interact with your classmates for like 6 days a week, 12 hours a day. But yeah, it's a final decision, class shuffle, even when you say you don't want it, it'll just happen.

And yeah, all I could think next is "Okay, I will take it easy then". At that time, I FINALLY realize that we just having a class shuffle, not school shuffle, so it wasn't a big deal. At that day, I was giving my friends a hug, that was actually a friendly hug, that mean I won't forget them, and that we'll still be friends after all of this, and they will just be my fave classmates, my number one, in case I found another one, the another one will be the second. No, I was just kidding, all of my classmates was always my first fave people on the planet, besides my family.

But there's actually things I want to tell my classmates (OldXA2). I kinda shy to tell my classmates straight away, so I will just write it here. So for my 39 classmates on XA2 [old], I want to say that I really grateful that Allah let me met you first in senior high school, I really grateful that all of you guys is my first classmates in senior high school, and I also want to thank all of you for being a really GREAT friends, a really hard enemy to defeated, but also a loving family. I maybe really annoying sometimes, I may really bother you, or you may not like me cause I was really annoying, or anything, I'm so sorry. But one thing you have to know is, I never get this excited to go to school before I met you like you just giving 100% more excited for my soul to go to school. You guys have to know, that you all are a great friend, family and also enemy, that could keep my positive energy. Even when sometimes I really don't like some of you, cause you're annoying or something. I still love you guys as a family. Thank you so much for making me feeling like there are a people who care about me besides my family. Thank you so much for saying that I also your friends, cause it's really mean A LOT for me. And I hope all of you will always work harder every day, and that you guys will get dream you guys ever wanted. And remember that I love you guys so much until I couldn't feel my heart loving you!

Thank your for everything.


Thank You.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I cried when I read it. Thanks accompany the days I was at the beginning of high school, a passion for the future. Separation will not break the kinship.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yes, it won't AAAH I want to cry when I see your comment, thank you so much :):):):):)

      Hapus
  2. Balasan
    1. iya kangen sekelas lagi 😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️

      Hapus
  3. Titaaan, u have a nice blog :D, and have good english skill!! xx

    BalasHapus

Terima kasih sudah meluangkan waktunya untuk membaca dan berkomentar.