Sha Rewind (2016)

19.14.00

Hey guys!! I'm back from my long hibernation!! hahaha who miss me??? 
-okay no one #smilethroughthepain 



Well, 2017 has arrived, even I thought it's too late to make this kind of post, but guys! I had no idea what I'm gonna post, so I post it just to make a "tradition post" that MAYBE I will make this kind of post for every single year. SO yea be excited for that!!!
FYI, this kind of post is actually a post that I will tell you my experience or memories from the last year, so yeah let's start our SHA REWIND 2016!!!
 

1. First time snorkeling! Started 2016 with snorkeling on Pulau Tabuhan is such a GREAT memories I've ever had, I need to do that later hihihi. I also made a post about Pulau Tabuhan here

2. First time join a storytelling contest. It's also a great experience, cause I've never done it before, and after done it, I feel good! May I tell you a story?? Hahaha 

3. My 15 years old birthday!! Getting older again, but still praying to be better than ever! 

4. The last flag ceremony in middle school before graduate!! I can't forget it and I won't. 

5. Finally, finish middle school with a smile!! Thank you for everyone that has been here to support me for my middle school, also thank's for your support guys, LOVE YAAA 

6. SAHUR ON THE BEACH, for the first time in my life, feeling the wind of beach and eating my sahur meal, it's just a GREAT memories of 2016. Here the story bout that

7. Senior high school. Ah this time is already here, so yeah now I'm a senior high school student, and my school is SMAN 1 Genteng hihihi, the school that I've dreamed of since grade 7!

8. Met Bayu Skak. Another awesome memory, met with my fave youtuber, go read the story here.

9. POSS [Pekan Olahraga Siswa Smansa] as a new student, it's a cool memory too! For the first time, I thought I've done that good!
10. K-Popers. I was watching MAMA 2016 and found out that K-pop Boyband isn't that bad, so yea I like K-Pop now, but I don't know, can I say that myself is K-Popers? Please just comment if I can or I can't.

 
Okay, guys I think that's it, all memories also experience of my 2016 that I CAN REMEMBER hehehe. But all things that haveµ made my 2016 is GREAT memories and experiences. I've learned a lot of things on 2016. I've grown up from my experience.  2016 has been a great awesome year, and I love it!
Alhamdulillah I can ended 2016 with a smile and healthy, and I hope 2017 will be a better year. And guys I hope you get a great 2017 and always be happy and healthy. Don't get sick! I love you guys so much!!! Thank you for read my blog, checking my blog and always support me by write a comment. All things you guys do to me is really make me feel good [I know it's too much].

Last but NOT least, Thank you 2016!!! And Welcome 2017!!
Hope we have a GREAT 2017!! Aamiin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Terima kasih sudah meluangkan waktunya untuk membaca dan berkomentar.