Impossible Dream That I Love | Tristansha's Story

08.00.00

Assalamualaikum!! Hae semuanya! Welcome back!

Ah it's been a while since my last post here. Honestly, my very last post, which is about a web drama was really boring, no wonder that I only get 18 viewers. Also I have to blame myself to always kinda busy but I actually just lying in my bed doing nothing. But guys! Really why didn't I upload anything? It's because I have no idea what I want to post, what something I want to tell u, that can get your attention.

To be honest, even I like to write something, I love an idea about "writing" but when my post isn't getting at least 30 visitors, to be honest I really upset about that. Okay you can judge me but yeah I think that's the human side of me. I really wanted to make my blog bigger and bigger. And I really happy and grateful that now it already has a lot of visitor. But that's the total visitor, how many visitor in one blog post? maybe 30-50 that's it guys.

But one night, I think to my own self. How to gain a visitor? How to make my blog interesting? How to do that? How could someone make money from blog? Well yes, I think about that. But then, something coming in my mind. "Do I really doing this for that? Do I like this? Or Do I just pretend to like it?" And here my answer.

I really am like the idea of writing, so many things come up in my mind while I'm doing nothing, and when that thing is coming, all I wanna do just grab a pen and book, or grab my gadget so I can write the idea. So, doing blog is something that I like. And as you know, you guys might have been noticed that my blog post is almost all about my life story. Why? Because yeah that's why I made this blog. I want to be my self. I don't want to be another self in my blog, I just wanted to be my self, and share my story here. I wanted to share my story that might can be inspiration for you. I know I'm not giving "important" information in my blog, cause I just want to enjoy. But yeah in other hand I also wanted to make money from my blog, which is MAYBE impossible.

Then I thought about this one,

I don't want to stop writing in this blog. I don't want to stop, I want to keep going. Cause it's my dream. I believe one day I can be what I wanted to be. And guys we all know that dream is not always beautiful cause there's nightmare, but as soon as we open our eyes, believe or not the nightmare will go away, but the dream will always remain in our heart. Don't be afraid to dream guys, and also don't be lazy to reach. Dream will always be a dream if you never wanted to wake up. So c'mon Get up get your spirit and go get your dream! Work hard is never betrayed your dream.

Sha.


NB : I will upload a sleeping tips for my next blog post, so please wait for it!!! Thank You!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Terima kasih sudah meluangkan waktunya untuk membaca dan berkomentar.