Famous Fashion Brand

08.00.00

!Hola!


Several days ago, I was swimming on my social media, Instagram exactly, I literally opened Gucci Instagram account out of blue. I opened the account cause I was curious to death about “Gucci Design”. Thanks to my fave artists; Harry Styles, Kim Taehyung (BTS), Bambam, and much more who literally wearing Gucci in every possible time, and makes me really curious about the brand. To be very honest, I’ve never had the interest to see some clothing brand such as Gucci. I mean as a 16 years old student, who doesn’t have any income, I’ve never bought anything that’s branded at all yet, I may just buy clothes that seem nice even without a brand, over all I don’t care about the brand. But that day, I was really curious and found out that Gucci is a very UNIQUE clothing brand I’ve ever seen. No, I don’t say that I’m going to buy Gucci cause my budget is just too low for that kind of high-quality brand, but I just want to say that Gucci design is very good.

I even followed Gucci at that time hahaha. And then, I spent my afternoon, swimming deeper in another clothing brand instagram account. I didn’t even can remember what brand that I’ve seen that day, but I found some of clothes that I like. And I want to share my opinion here.

1. Tommy Hilfiger
 To be honest, I got interested in their brand because the hoodies are all so cool!!! WOW, really I'm a hoodie gang hahaha. And from this picture you can even see how cool their hoodie is, isn't it?


2. Burberry
 I didn't remember how other clothes look like, but this coat is just "WOW" so aesthetic, and of course so cool!


3. Calvin Klein
 TBH, this cool black coat (I don't even know if it's really a coat or something else) has changed my mindset about "Calvin Klein is all underwear" hahaha

4. Balenciaga
 As you can see from the picture in their Instagram, their products are LIT



I think that’s it, I actually also checked another brand like LV, Versace, Ralph Lauren, Supreme, and other brands that also have LIT COOL designs. Then, I realized that every design from each brand is having its own uniqueness, and it really makes my jaw drop just by thinking how someone can come up an idea like that kind of clothes, really cool!!! I even thought that I must be really fun to be a fashion designer and having your own clothing brand. Cause you can make your own design from your own perspective. And I even imagined, does the designer have fun while making the design? Cause like their design is truly fun to just watch, especially to wear. 

Lastly, by opened all of those clothing brand, it opens my eyes that there are actually a lot of good thing to enjoy in this world. And for my own self, I really found lot of inspiration from just saw the unique design. So every time you feel sad or down, please remember that there’s still too many things you can enjoy in this world J

Very last, what u guys think? 
*P.s : You can find me on Instagram @tristanshanoor and @dailyblogthings :)))

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Terima kasih sudah meluangkan waktunya untuk membaca dan berkomentar.