Our World Need Us

08.00.00

Dreams? How many dream you have? I have a thousand dreams, that I believe will come true.

I wanna tell all of you, that I have thousand dreams, and one of my dreams is meet you, in face and face. That maybe sound crazy but that's true. I'm not lonely. When I can meet all of you, I will tell you thank you so much, because you make one of my dream come true.

Talking about dream, I have a dream to go to somewhere that I can find my self, alone. I wanna back to nature. Unite with nature, that's one of my dream. And I want to explore world. Nature sound perfect for me, but when I look at the world right now, I'm not sure I can back to nature. I'm not sure, I still can see tree, in the future. And I'm not sure I can see animals in jugle, or maybe there are no more jungle in the future. I don't know.

Now, I'm afraid that I can't "seeing" my world anymore in the future, because everything has change. There are many peoples that care about world but more peoples that don't care about the world in the future. I don't know why people don't care, but that's fact.

At last, I found my new dream. I wanna be the one who can save the world, I don't know how, but I'm thinking bout that. I still thinking about how to save my world, so I still can see many animals, tree and the nature in the future. One time I think to plant 100 thousands trees, and I wish I can do that! I will love animals, and love my world as much as I love my family.

So, for now, we can start with an easy thing like throw the rubish in the trash can, so there are no more rubish in this world, and we can start to plant any plant, and let's start to love this world as much as you love your family. And promise your self, to make this world better than ever!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Terima kasih sudah meluangkan waktunya untuk membaca dan berkomentar.